Some topics of discussion:
- What is next for Occupy?
- The "differential advantage game" that we must all play.
- Traditional assumptions and how they clash with our emergent reality.
- The economic system - the greatest religion of all time!
- Understanding that our problems are technical and global.
- Transitional elements toward a Resourced-Based & environmentally sustainable economic model.
- The current economic model is based on service not resolution.
- What does "leadership" mean in a leaderless movement.
- Do we have an overpopulation problem?
- On an individual level how can we NOT play the game?
- The tyranny of "divide and conquer".
- The "stories" we have that are holding us back.
- Parallel sustainable communities?
Occupy Venice Talks with The Zeitgeist Movement LA
NOTE: The audio of some of the questions at times are on the low side. Just turn up the volume a bit and you oughta be okay. :)
If you wish to watch the speech Joseph gave at Occupy LA in October that is mentioned at the beginning of the Q & A here it is:
Peter Joseph | Occupy LA | Oct 15th 2011
For more on this topic try this.